About MacLellan Rubber
146 years of trading and manufacturing history has established MacLellan Rubber as a Leader and Authority in our specialist field of Polymer
Based Products. We are recognised as having the experience and knowledge required to exceed Industry needs and expectations.
At MacLellan we pride ourselves on having the technical knowledge and product range to meet our customers exacting requirements with High Performance Polymer
s available for applications where Quality & Engineering Departments are in charge, as well as lower cost solutions for those applications where commercial and financial decisions take priority. For those applications where a compromise is required between technical and commercial departments, MacLellan has the commercial and technical skills to strike the right balance.
MacLellan acts in a unique position where we work closely with the whole supply chain including Designers & Developers, Manufacturers and Convertors as well as End Users. This enables End Users to benefit from the experience, resources and knowledge of MacLellan and our manufacturing Partners, whilst still being able to work with their convertor or supplier of choice.
MacLellan Rubber's headquarters and distribution centre is located in the West Midlands which is part of the country's Engine for Growth Region. Our Sales, Technical and Operational Teams are ready to work with you to provide the right solution, no matter how big or small.
MacLellan's focus on High Integrity materials and products is acknowledged and supported by our manufacturing partnerships with some of the world's biggest sealing products suppliers and distributors. With a commitment to innovation, environmental performance and service, our combined resources assure our customers that we will continue to deliver performance leading solutions for their applications.
MacLellan works within all industry types including:
Food & Drink
Industry - where we have a commitment to only supplying European Union Manufactured, Fully Traceable and Certified Product.
- where we have decades of experience in providing, technical and often obsolete products and formulations.
- where we know integrity of supply is paramount and high performance of materials is vital to the supply chain.
Oil & Gas
- where the need to perform at the limits of technology are constantly challenged and our ability to develop new materials is regularly tested.
- where ensuring integrity of quality is critical to maintaining product quality and protecting environmental safety
- where the balance between commercial and quality demands is often most challenging.
Utilities & Construction
- where service life and performance in dynamic applications are inspiring increasingly innovative solutions.
Water & Waste Water
- where public safety features heavily in our product quality and meeting multiple international standards enables converters and OEMs to service global markets.
- where we have developed many new products to meet rigorous new international safety standards for flame resistance and low smoke as well as increased wear performance.
- where our ability to design abrasion resistance
and reduce impact damage on equipment through the right choice of Elastomer
ic Sealing Material has increased service life and reduced MRO costs.
For more information about the Sectors we supply, view Industry Sectors on the main menu.
We supply the following Product Types:
MacLellan's has always manufactured and supplied Rubber Sheeting Materials such as Neoprene, Butyl
, Nitrile, EPDM
& Natural Rubber
and has extended its range to include high performance Non-Asbestos, Graphite, PTFE and Filled PTFE Jointings and Engineering Plastics
In parallel with our Rubber Sheeting, MacLellan has developed many Rubber Matting
products for commercial and industrial applications. Our scope of supply has broadened further with Anti-Fatigue and Non-Slip Matting
for almost all working environments as well as improvements to technical products such as Electrical Matting
for which we offer one of the only European manufactured, fully tested and certified BS EN 61111 compliant Elastomer
MacLellan's technical capability in design, manufacture and supply of complicated, composite
mouldings is widely recognised, as is our technical ability to provide expert advice on the appropriate Elastomer
ic material for your application. Our competencies range from one off bespoke mouldings using compression or transfer moulding techniques through to high volume injection moulding.
MacLellan's, and our partners, are widely recognised for our ability to think 'outside the box' and propose cutting-edge solutions. Our use of new technology both in the materials that we propose and the manufacturing methods we have access to, enable us achieve what was unachievable only a few years ago, be that processing and composite
bonding of incompatible materials and substrates or simply manufacturing some of the biggest seals, gaskets
and assemblies using water jet cutting, heat vulcanising, machining and bonding.
Other Technical Sealing solutions, including but not limited to:
Valve & Stem Seals
Oil & Gas Seals
Search our Products database for more information about our Product range.