Streamlining warehouse processes have helped to vastly improve the amount of rubber material stock held at MacLellan Rubber's warehouse and distribution centre in Wolverhampton.
MacLellan Rubber are one of the UK's leading manufacturers and distributors of polymer and rubber products. Richard Harrison, MacLellan's warehouse manager, explains: "We've streamlined our warehouse management processes to further improve our turnaround from receipt of customer order to despatch. As a result, we've increased the amount of stock we can carry, specifically commercial rubber sheeting materials, enabling us to fulfil customer orders quicker than ever before!".
A huge range of commercial rubber sheeting, which is sold to large, medium and small gasket cutters across the UK, is in stock including:
- 60 deg. Shore Nitrile SBR/NBR to 1713 specification;
- 60 deg. Shore Neoprene CR/SBR to 1642 specification;
- 60 deg. Shore EPDM SBR/EPDM to 2349 specification;
- 70 deg. Shore Natural NR/SBR to 8313 specification; and
- 65 deg. Shore Natural SBR Insertion (1 Ply) to 8172 specification.
Orders placed before 3.00pm will be despatched for Next Day Delivery with FREE UK mainland delivery for orders over 250 and only 15 per delivery for orders below 250.
For competitive prices and strong after-sales support, call 01902 30 77 11 or visit our website.