At MacLellan’s we work hard to ensure our materials comply to all the latest Technical Standards, Environmental and Legislative controls, both in relation to the European REACH controls and the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) rules.
We have seen an increasing number of requests to clarify our position with regards to persistent, bio accumulative and toxic (PBT) chemicals and specifically:
· Decabromodiphenyl ether (DecaBDE)
· Phenol, isopropylated phosphate (3:1) (PIP (3:1))
· 2,4,6-Tris(tert-butyl)phenol (2,4,6-TTBP)
· Hexachlorobutadiene (HCBD)
· Pentachlorothiophenol (PCTP)
We can confirm that none of these chemicals, along with all others listed on the REACH, ROHs, and TSCA restricted lists are used in the manufacture of our sheeting materials or wider product range.
If you require information about specific chemicals or more general technical support please contact your account manager or email@example.com