To confirm that whilst we are taking
precautions and have plans for any disruption caused by COVID-19 we
continue to Operate BUSINESS AS USUAL.
We have Robust Stocks with more arriving this week.
- We do not foresee any shortages in materials at this
time but recommend you place any requirements early to avoid
- We are still taking Orders for Next Day Delivery to
Mainland UK (except highlands)
- We have FKM and Viton available with No Minimum Order
We are however taking precautions
All Staff that can work from home are now doing so and
are able to access all of our Communications systems including our normal
Phone Numbers – there is no need to change how you contact us.
- Our Sales, Technical and Back Office Teams who are
working from home have access to ALL our IT Systems and will be able to
handle your enquiry as if they are in the office.
- Employees are being Encouraged to maintain and increase
Good Hygiene Practices in line with Government Advice.
- We are limiting our travel to essential only, in line
with latest Advice however we are fully set up for Remote Meetings if
- All "Vunerable Staff have been asked to stay at home and work where possible.
- Our Carriers & Goods Inwards Team will maintain
their distance from you and/or your Staff - They are not being Rude
they are just taking precautions for their safety and yours. Some
Carriers will only take a Verbal POD, others will ask for a Paper
POD to be handed over. Signatures on Electronic Devices will not be
given or taken at this time.
Our Sales Teams will be in touch with you all to ensure we
understand your own position and we will work with you on any additional
requirements you may have at this time.